4.06.2011

W E D D I N G S . W E B S I T E . I S . L I V E .

Inspiration board and color palette.


I get bored easily, really really easily.  
It's a blessing and a curse.
In fact, I had started designing a site a few weeks ago, got bored with it and started all over again designing a new one.  I had to make new custom elements and graphics including hand drawn feathers.


I think I'll stick with this one for a while, until I get bored again and then feel the need to change it up.  Thank goodness I use Showit to design my site because I can change things up whenever boredom strikes.

I've used the first site I designed for my portrait site, no sense letting a few weeks of work go to waste,
so be sure to check that out as well!

KAYLEENT.COM

2011 WEDDING SITE

2011 PORTRAIT SITE



In honor of my new site and my birthday month of April, I'll be having a GIVEAWAY!
I've never ever given a photo shoot away before, so that's what we'll be doing.
There will be 2 shoots up for grab!

  Giveaway details coming tomorrow, find them here or on my Facebook page.!






1 comments:

Anne Elisabeth said...

I am loving the new design, You are so creative girl :)
It´s okay that get bored fast, then we have something to look forward to!

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It always makes my day!