7.28.2011

P L A Y I N G . C A T C H . U P .

If you're a fan of my facebook page you've already seen these.  If not, you're missing out on these sneak peaks plus more... so head over there and "like" me!  
Things have been hectic, 2 toddlers and a newborn are no joke... but I'm loving every minute.  Monster energy drinks have become my new craving and get me through the long nights of editing and during the day we are soaking up every bit of summer we can! Blogging, however, has been on the back burner.



P.S. You can view the rest of this session at the Loveliest Day.  Thank you for the feature!  Bookmark this lovely wedding planning/inspiration blog now!



This is so cool! You have to watch it, she is such a talented artist.  I think it is inspiring watching another person create and I am flattered that she was inspired by one of my photos of the beautiful Mele from her senior sesh.








------------------------------------------
Find me here:
Pinterest
Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I'm totally a fan on FB and have seen these but I just have to tell you how absolutely beautiful they are. 2nd from the top is my absolute FAVE! You rock girl!

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It always makes my day!