3.29.2011

S A I L I . F A M I L Y .

A quick diversion from weddings to post a few recent portrait sessions.
Meet the Saili's who came from Idaho to Utah for their family portraits.
Aren't their boys the cutest! Enjoy. Thanks Saili's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





UTAH FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER, UTAH FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY, FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHERS IN UTAH, UTAH FAMILY PORTRAITS.

1 comments:

Anne Elisabeth said...

These photos are so sparkling! I really like what you did with the photos, the extra touch.. I am in love with the one before the last one :) This boy is way to cute..

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It always makes my day!