3.27.2009

Little Miss L || Utah Child Photographer


utah baby photography

utah baby photography
utah baby photography
utah baby photography
utah baby photography
utah baby photography
utah baby photography
utah baby photography

Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes. She will be turning one next month and I'm so glad her mom contacted me to take photos for her birthday. She is just a tiny little thing but was climbing piles of wood like a seasoned rock climber.
Well, I'm off to set up my booth for the Bridal Extravaganza at The South Towne Expo Center tomorrow.

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

she is WAY cute!!! love the 2nd to last image, but all are pretty rad!

pinky said...

oh so cute! her eyes are beautiful! great shots!

Chatti said...

Thanks Kayleen! In Khmer (Cambodian) Savady means Happiness. It's named after my niece!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

too cute! can i have her? she's adorable...and the lolipop shots - awesome!

Post a Comment

Hi Friend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It always makes my day!